By now the vast majority of EU countries have implemented national laws to protect whistleblowers as set out by the EU Whistleblowing Directive (Directive 2019/1937). For multinational companies, it can be a challenge to align the various concepts of whistleblower protection within the EU and to design company policies and processes appropriately, especially in a multinational context.
In this upcoming webinar, we want to provide an overview of the practical experiences with various national implementations of the EU Whistleblowing Directive and national specifics across European countries, in particular Germany, Italy, France, Spain and Portugal.
The webinar will address specific practical issues, including:
- Cross-border whistleblowing systems & group-wide reporting channels
- Handling of reports
- Set up of compliance organization
- Requirements for case managers
- Conducting an investigation
- Reports with criminal law relevance
3. Burden of proof, fines and other formalities
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.