“Germany’s best lawyers” in Handelsblatt: 225 recommendations and six ‘Lawyer of the Year’ awards for Gleiss Lutz lawyers
In cooperation with US publishing house Best Lawyers, Handelsblatt published the most recent issue of the ‘Germany’s best lawyers’ rankings on 26 June 2020.
This year, six Gleiss Lutz lawyers have received the ‘Lawyer of the Year’ award for their respective practice areas:
● Dr. Christian Arnold: employment and labour, Baden-Württemberg
● Dr. Marco König: healthcare, Baden-Württemberg
● Dr. Stephan Wilske: international arbitration, Baden-Württemberg
● Dr. David Quinke: arbitration and conciliation proceedings, North Rhine-Westphalia
● Dr. Petra Linsmeier: regulatory practice, Bavaria
● Dr. Stephan Aubel, LL.M. debt and equity, Hesse
In total, there were 225 recommendations (2019/2020: 183 recommendations) for Gleiss Lutz in 45 areas of the law, including corporate, mergers & acquisitions, employment and labour, competition/antitrust, public law, litigation, (international arbitration), private equity, finance, banking law, real estate, intellectual property, tax, healthcare, insurance, environment and IT.
Every year US publishing house Best Lawyers ranks Germany’s most highly renowned lawyers exclusively for Handelsblatt. The rankings are based on an extensive peer-to-peer survey conducted solely among lawyers who are asked to rate their competitors’ reputations.