Best Lawyers in Germany: Gleiss Lutz is Law Firm of the Year for Corporate Law and Labour and Employment – 183 recommendations for Gleiss Lutz lawyers
On June 28th 2019, U.S. publisher Best Lawyers published its latest ranking in co-operation with leading German business paper Handelsblatt, naming Gleiss Lutz as “Law Firm of the Year” in Labour and Employment and Corporate Law. Nine Gleiss Lutz lawyers were also selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of expertise.
- Dr. Achim Dannecker: Trusts and Succession, Baden-Württemberg
- Dr. Andreas Spahlinger: Restructuring, Baden-Württemberg
- Dr. Christian Cascante: Corporate/M&A, Baden-Württemberg
- Prof. Dr. Gerhard Wirth: Insurance law, Baden-Württemberg
- Prof. Dr. Michael Uechtritz: Environmental law, Baden-Württemberg
- Dr. Ulrich Denzel: Competition/antitrust, Baden-Württemberg
- Dr. Cornelia Topf: Energy, Hessen
- Dr. Ingo Brinker: Competition/antitrust, Bayern
- Dr. Stefan Lingemann: Labour and employment, Berlin
In addition to the awards, the rankings included a total of 183 recommendations (2018: 161) for Gleiss Lutz lawyers in 40 areas of the law, including corporate, mergers & acquisitions, employment and labour, competition/antitrust, public law, litigation, (international) arbitration, private equity, finance, banking law, real estate, intellectual property, tax, healthcare, insurance, environment and IT.
Every year US publishing house Best Lawyers ranks Germany’s most highly renowned lawyers exclusively for Handelsblatt. The rankings are based on an extensive peer-to-peer survey conducted solely among lawyers who are asked to rate their competitors’ reputations.